Healthy Lunchtime Recipe #2
A second healthy recipe from me, you can see my first here.
This is a great meal to have after a workout as it has carbs for refuelling, chicken for protein, avocado for good fats and you can basically throw in any salad/ vegetables you fancy.
Again, it’s another quick, ridiculously easy recipe to make.
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- 1 handful of spinach/ whatever salad leaves you can get your hands on
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 big chunk of cucumber
- ½ an avocado
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Lightest Philadelphia
- 3 x sprays of oil
- Cutting Board
- Frying pan
- First things first, get all your ingredients and equipment out to make life/ cooking easy. Put your frying pan on a medium heat and spray with oil
- Cut up your chicken breast into bite size pieces and throw into the frying pan
- Cut up all other ingredients – spring onion, tomato, cucumber– into bite size pieces and leave on your chopping board. Throw away any rubbish
- Check on your chicken, it’ll normally take about 15minutes to cook depending on how big/ small your chunks are. Add your spring onion at this point if your chicken is looking close to ready
- Whack your wrap onto your plate, and cover it in the Phili cheese. Place your spinach leaves on top of this along with all your other veggie bits
- Go back to your frying pan and, after 15 minutes your breasts (wahay) should be browning. If they’re not, turn the heat up a bit. If you’re unsure as to whether they’re cooked or not, cut one open to see if there is any pink inside, if there isn’t, you’re good
- Place your cooked chicken on top of your salad and wrap up, I tend to go with the following; fold the bottom of the wrap up to where your ingredients start, bring in either side and hold. I can’t guarantee it’ll be mess-free, but I can guarantee it’ll be good.
Thanks for reading,