Gym Playlist #1
I love hearing new suggestions for my gym playlist. I tend to do a mix of cardio/ weights whenever I go to the gym so I stick to music that is upbeat that I can a) run/ cross train/ cycle too and b) that keeps the beat for reps when I do weights. I also have a couple of cool down songs thrown in for the end of a workout.
I add chart music, film soundtracks and any music suggestions to my spotify playlist and then, if I like them, I’ll download them onto my iPod/ iPhone. I always put them onto Spotify first so I can hear them all the way through (for free) and the same playlist also doubles up for music at work too.
I’ve listed my top 10 tracks for the gym (at the moment) below, if you have any suggestions or additions then let me know and I’ll add them in.
- It’s Tricky (DJ Fresh remix) – Run DMC
- Louder – Neon Jungle
- Booty Loose – Party Favour feat. Fly Boi Keno
- The Mighty Fall – Fall Out Boy feat. Big Sean
- The Hills (Remix – Weeknd feat. Eminem
- Low – Juicy J feat. Nicki Minaj
- Stitches – Shawn Mendes
- Mosh Pit – Tinie Tempah feat. Dizzee Rascal
- The Boys – Nicki Minaj feat. Cassie
- Sweet Lovin’ – Sigala
Thanks for reading,